Onsite Calibration Services
Tempsens offers NABL Accrediated on-site calibration i.e. calibration of temperature sensors at customers plant or site.
Our experienced and trained Engineers visit site or plant as scheduled by our customer to calibrate the instruments, usually without the time and expense of removing and reinstalling them. Work is performed with minimal disruption, and detailed documentation is provided upon completion.
Our engineers help customers to provide fast and accurate on-site calibration for contact and non contact temperature sensors in temperature range -25°C to 1200°C & 0°C to 1200°C with lowest down time.
On-site calibration is required
- When quick turnaround time is required.
- When instruments are very delicate and costly.
- Calibrations of large volume of instruments are to be done
Advantages of On-Site Calibration
- Save the time and expense of removing and reinstalling instruments
- Eliminates packing & dispatch cost of instruments.
- Avoids the risk of damage of delicate and costly instruments while shipping
- Additional calibrtion requirement if any,arises at the time of visit can also be solved.
Thus, it saves time and money of customer.
||Calibration & Measurement Capability
|Contact Type RTD, Thermocouples Thermometers
||-25°C to 0°C
|> 0°C to 140°C
|> 140°C to 250°C
|> 250°C to 650°C
|> 650°C to 1200°C
|Non Contact Type Pyrometer
||0 °C to 100°C
|> 100°C to 500°C
|> 500°C to 1200°C