Linear Heat Detection Cable are commonly used for fire detection. It can detect a fire anywhere along the length of the cable, and can be of lengths in excess of a kilometer.
Linear Heat Detection Cable consist of a twisted pair of extremely low resistance tri metallic
conductors, coated in advanced temperature sensitive thermal polymers which is chemically engineered to breakdown at particular fixed temperatures allowing the twisted conductors to make contact and initiate an alarm at the control panel.
The proper temperature model is chosen to provide the fastest alarm response to a potential fire conditions without creating false alarm conditions as it's a co-axial cable which exerts a defined change in electrical resistance of internal polymer when subjected to changes in surface temperatures. Fault indication of open and short circuit condition on the sensor cable can be provided by system monitoring through an associated electronic interface unit.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a different range of operating temperatures and outer jackets.
- Detects fire at any point along its length providing uniform sensitivity.
- Provides alarm point location with suitably configured control panels.
- Simple design for easy troubleshooting and low maintenance costs.
- Outer jackets resist corrosion, chemicals, dust, dirt, moisture, and temperature extremes.
Comply to: UL521
Construction : Dual Insulated, twisted pair ,tri-matellic cores
Insulation : 1.1 Kv tested Advance ,Thermal Polymers
Wire Overall Diameter : 3.60 mm (Approx)
Minimum Bending Radius : 50 mm > 0 Deg C,100 mm < 0 Deg C
Ambient Temperature : -68 °C to 78 °C version ,-88 °C to 105 °C version
Maximum Rated Voltage : 30 Vac /42 Vdc
Resistance : 100 Ohm/Km
Maximum Zone Length : 3000 mtr
Capacitance : 88-150 pF/mtr
Inductance : 540-1050 H/mtr
- Cold Stores
- Communications & General Industries
- Cable Trays
- Conveyor Belts
- Rack Storage
- Floating Roof Storage Tanks
- Refrigerated storage
- Power equipments Switchgear,transformer, motors and fans